Here is list of travel blogs I follow. It is not a full list as I have over 500 travel blogs listed in my rss reader, so I am slowly updating this list. Please contact me if you want your site to be placed on this list.
- A Backpacker’s Tale – adventures travel redefined..
- Active Planet Travels – Counting Countries. Cruising Cultures.
- ADayTrip.com – Exploring every corner of New England for the best activities and attractions
- AdventureRob is personal blog documenting Rob’s travels.
- Adventure With Family – travel adventures with children.
- Am I Nearly There Yet? – Eloise and Stu are a British backpacker couple and slow travel experts.
- As We Travel is a comprehensive travel site for anyone who enjoys traveling.
- Aussie on the Road – freelance writer, theatre graduate, and travel addict.
- Backpacking Travel Blog – a travel project by Audrey and Samuel.
- The Barefoot Nomad – family adventure travel, with a splash of tech and ice cream.
- Beers and Beans is really about helping others. As they travel, they are volunteering, WWOOFing and doing what they can to help out others along the way.
- Budget Travel Talk – Jan and her husband are two Aussies who like to make the most of their travel budget.
- Carpe Travel – Elaine Schoch writes about seizing life’s passions – kids, work, her love of travel and wine – and living to tell the tales.
- Che on the road – a girl from the Philippines who has been bitten by the travel bug.
- City Gal On The Go – Travel . New York City . Lifestyle
- Como Viajar – Great travel advice website for spanish speakers who want to learn how to travel the world.
- The Constant Rambler follows a married couple, Kenin & Lauren, and their dog, Zoe, as they road trip and travel across the world seeking off the beaten path adventures!
- Crazy sexy fun traveler – blog is about crazy travel, fun adventures and sexy photos.
- Cringel – left our jobs, went to Asia.
- Curious Nomad – travel for personal growth, meaningful adventures, and fun!
- Cycling El Mundo – Antonio and Amanda have been riding our bicycles around the world on an Epic Adventure.
- “It’s a dangerous business, going out your door. You step onto the road, and, if you don’t keep your feet, there’s no telling where you might be swept off to.”
- Dave’s Travel Corner – Travel. Engage. Share. Bringing the excitement of International travel to the global community since 1996.
- Dream Euro Trip – DJ’s eurotrip bible.
- Eating The Globe – Valen Dawson is a food and travel writer who wants to show you not just where the best places in the world are to eat and drink, but also what foods you shouldn’t miss, the best markets to shop at, and the most interesting stories to go along with it all.
- Endlessly changing horizon – Miranda and Dylan started their World exploration in 2012
- Fleeting Life – Christina Gmyr is a goofball, dancer, and travel addict who left her finance job in NYC in search of meaningful travel experiences, cultural insights and laughs. With her budget and travel tips she hopes to help others enrich their lives through travelling.
- Food on the Street – amazing food in every corner of the world.
- Frameless World – a freelance travel photographer has been on the road since March of 2011. He also has separate photo blog.
- Go Mexico Guide, a travel site that aims to provide you with useful information about and meaningful experiences in Mexico.
- Hidden Barcelona – locals from Barcelona ready to help you in your trip
- ibackpackcanada is writing about his own experiences seeing Canada on a shoestring budget.
- Inside journeys – Marcia offers an insider’s perspective on Jamaica, her home country.
- Intrepid Wanderer – a travel photo blog of Galwin Fabian about his journey in around the Philippines and beyond.
- Jandals & A Backpack – Alaina is a nomad Kiwi who likes to share her tips for backpacking on a budget. She counts hefting her backpack around the globe as part of her regular fitness regime and has a passion for volunteering, collecting passport stamps, sampling local beers in every country and visiting some of the world’s most beautiful beaches.
- Jasmine Wanders writes about things to inspire you.
- Joanathx – a couple who love to travel and explore different places in the world.
- The Lazy Travelers – Ashley & Carolyn: “Maybe we haven’t seen the Spanish steps due to the world’s worst hangover, but we think we’ve got traveling the globe down to a science.”
- Marikon Ravelo – travel stories, reviews, and news of a Filipina traveler.
- Michael Figueiredo is a freelance travel writer based in Los Angeles, California. His goal is to see at least one new country every year.
- Mindful travel by Sara – travel experiences, tips, guides and photos over 27 countries around the world.
- Miro and Lainie share their adventures from the road of life.
- Monkeys and Mountains – travel adventures from Germany and around the globe from a female travel blogger.
- Mosaffer Travel Blog – Mo is a travel addict from Palestine.
- My Travel Affairs – Marysia is traveler by heart, jet setter, nomad.
- NeverEndingFootsteps – Lauren is a physics graduate, who decided upon graduation to leave behind everyone and everything she knows and travel solo around the world indefinitely.
- Nomadic Samuel is a bit of a jack of all trades and a man who wears many hats – the kind of individual that doesn’t like to stay in any one place for any serious length of time. Also check his Smiling Faces Travel Photos.
- On My Walkabout – Nick is teaching others how easy travel and experiencing the interesting things in life can be.
- Ottsworld is a journey from from traditional cubicle to digital nomad.
- OurOyster Project consists of the travels and musings of writer Jade Johnston, who prefers to travel slow, and live and work in countries as apposed to whistle stop tours.
- The Planet D – Deb and Dave’s around the world adventures
- The Professional Hobo – Traveling full-time in a financially sustainable way
- Rocky Australia Travel Guide – travel ideas, travel tips, useful and practical information for your trip to Australia.
- rtw Travel Guide – Around the world travel blog.
- Solo Travel Uncut – A writer, a pirate, a traveler, an explorer, or a nomad making a living from producing and selling tie-die panties all around the world.
- South West Compass – Pointing Southwest Travelers in the Right Direction
- This way to paradise – a guide to the best islands and beaches of the world.
- TrailofAnts is the showcase for some of my most brilliant journeys throughout our world.
- Travel Blissful is dedicated to featuring content that can inspire and lead to blissful travel experiences, whether you travel physically or in your imagination.
- Travel on your lonesome – Solo Travel Advice for Solo Travellers – Helping you Create your own adventure.
- Travel scamming – enjoy the ride. Don’t get taken for one. Protect yourself from scams that can happen when you travel.
- Traveling Canucks – Cameron and Nicole Wears traveled to over 65 countries & territories on 6 continents in the past 7 years.
- Travelling Blogger – place to document Kar’s adventures and experiences when travelling.
- Travelling cheaply – Spend less. See More! Budget travel advice to help you and your money travel go further.
- Travelling King – Sam and Pete is a regular couple with a regular job but they absolutely love travelling!
- The Travelling Squid – Phebe is Singaporean traveller who survived a 6 month long trip to India and then travelled the word, sometimes alone and sometimes with friends.
- Traveling Ted has been adventure traveling since he was ten years old.
- Traveling With A Camera – an adventure travelers photo blog.
- Traveling with Sweeney shares author’s perspectives on places she’s been, places she want to go, great travel ideas she’s heard about, tips she’s learned.
- Unusual Earth – your guide to unusual places and things on earth.
- Wandering On – Irish couple left their homes behind and set out to travel the world as much as possible.
- We Travel Around the World – a travel blog of Alex, a romantic and adventurous girl traveling around the world.
- Worldwide travel advise – your first stop for global travel insights, tips and advice
- You vs the globe – Take on the world and win! Global Travel Advice and insights.
19 responses to “Travel blogs to follow”
I am interested in speaking to someone at shorttraveltips.com about partnership ideas with UpTake.com. Let me know if you are the correct contact.
Thanks and I look forward to hearing from you!
I would love an email to keep you updated on all the whale happening in NSW- I work for NSW National Parks.
I’d like to contact you about possible opportunities with shorttraveltips.com.
When you get the time, I’ll look forward to your email.
Excellent travel site, would definitely like to share exchange links with you.
You have some very good posts I’m sure my readers would be interested in!
Look forward to hearing from you.
I am following your blog.
Can you add me on your list?
Nice bolg and also very handy to have all travel bolgs on one blog post. Thanks for the travel blog list.
Nice blog and specially this section about travel gives extra information on our offers in the Philippines.
Thanks much for your work.
I like the valuable info you provide in your articles.
I’ll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly.
I’m quite sure I will learn lots of new stuff right here!
Good luck for the next!
What a great, in-depth blog you have.
Do you still keep it up to date as i noticed a few posts are from Decmeber 2015 and i can’t find anymore after that.
Regardless, keep up the good work and hope to see a blog post again soon from you.
Lovely you have written this blog in your style.
Thanks to post this blog.
hello every one,
can anyone tell me about the seo please
Thanks for sharing and please share some more interesting blogs and articles.
thanks for sharing informative post
thanks for sharing the informative post and I hope ,i can collect some information.
thanks a lot for informative post
Cabs2go is a leading online cab booking aggregator which provides affordable, timely and safe Mumbai to Mahabaleshwar cab hire service
I like it